Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Have You Been Naughty Or Nice?

I don’t know about you but this time of the year always stirs up a lot of emotions for me.
I think about the year that’s almost over and the things that gave me joy as well as the not so good things.
This year I have been totally free from the corporate world working for myself, and I love it! It hasn’t all been rosy and I’ve had a few challenges, but overall I wouldn’t change a thing. The stress has lifted from my body and I am very relaxed, although I seem to have increased my weight a bit and with Xmas coming up, I’ll have to make it next year’s project to get it off again! This is where I’ve been naughty! Eating too much and not getting any exercise.
I’ve also done a few Internet Marketing courses and I’m hooked, so I spend many hours each day sitting at my computer. The time flies by but at the end of the day I have a real sense of achievement.
This year marked the birth of my 6th grandchild, and being able to visit whenever I want is just wonderful. No more work restrictions. The time spent with my family is precious, and I know they enjoy spending time with me as well.
I think of myself as a “nice” person and I hope others do too. I’m always friendly to people as I’ve observed that if you’re unfriendly or nasty to someone then they reciprocate. It’s very hard for a nasty, angry person to stay like that when you’re being overly nice to them. It doesn’t take much to be nice to people and all it takes sometimes is a smile or a “hello”. There are some very lonely people out there and all they want is acknowledgement that they’ve been seen.
Make it a New Year’s resolution to smile at everyone, no matter how unhappy they look!

http://haveanoutstandinglife.com

http://outstandingfamily.com/blog

3 comments:

Momisodes said...

That is a great new year's resolution to have...you're right, it doesn't take much :)

I loved your post. I found you through BlogRush :) Happy Holiday!

C.C.Field said...

Beautiful said:'Succes is your birth right"

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.